ASCRI is the industry body that units and represents the sector to the authorities
The Spanish Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (ASCRI) was born in 1986. Nowadays, it comprises almost 100 national and international Venture Capital & Private Equity firms, almost 60 service providers and 6 institutional investors, spreading and ensuring the professional standards among its members: transparency, good governance and best practice.
ASCRI is the industry body that units and represents the sector to the authorities, Government, institutions, investors, entrepreneurs and media. ASCRI regularly communicates and provides statistics and updated information regarding the developments of the tax and legal framework. ASCRI also organizes a range of activities (training courses, events and round tables) for the members and general public in order to disseminate and reinforce the contribution of the Venture Capital & Private Equity industry for the economy and growth of SMEs in Spain.
- General Assembly.
- Members Annual Dinner
- ASCRI Conference.
- Spanish Venture Capital & Private Equity Awards.
- ASCRI Golf Trophy.
- Training course for VC & PE professionals.
- Round Tables and Working Groups.
- Press summaries, legal reports and research information.
- ASCRI Yearbook, with detailed information of the full and associated members.
- Annual Survey Venture Capital & Private Equity Activity in Spain.
- Biannual Survey on Venture Capital & Private Equity in Spain.
- Survey Economic & Social Impact of Venture Capital & Private Equity in Spain.
- Responsible Investment Guide for the Private Equity Sector in Spain.